- MOTHERS’ UNION: Corporate Communion at the 11 am service on Thursday, 10th Visitors very welcome. Heather Mann.
- OPEN BRANCH: The next meeting is on Thursday 10th Octoberat 8.00 pm in the Parish Hall when Colin Anthony will be giving a travel talk on Myanmar. Please remember to bring your donations for our toiletries' stall at the Church Bazaar on the 16th November.
- SAYING GOODBYE SERVICE: Sunday 13th October, 6pm in Chelmsford Cathedral – A service for anyone who has lost a baby in pregnancy, at birth or in early years.
- COME AND MEET YOUR BELL RINGERS at the 9.30am Parish Eucharist on Sunday 20th October for Bell Sunday when we’ll be involved in the service. We will update you on what we have been up to and you can visit the belfry after the service to see us in action.
- CHRISTMAS BAZAAR (Saturday 16th November, 11am-2pm at the Parish Hall): Collecting items for the Bric-a-Brac nearly new/good condition items only please, Toiletries, Bottles for the bottle tombola, children’s books and toys. A great chance to have a clear out at home. Please leave clean items in the box at the back of the church or, if you need collection of items, please contact Anne-Marie Scott email@example.com
Click on any date below to look at our weekly copy of "The LINK" which contains details of our Sunday services, Notices and other current information on the church.
The Parish Magazine
If you would like to receive the Parish Magazine regularly to know what's going on, why not take out a subscription via Jo Gurney and have it delivered to your door for only £7 per year? Order forms are available in the rack of the display area in St Mary's Church. If you would like to submit an article or report for publication, please contact the Editor, Nicola Hearn.